• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PMO - From Basic to Ultimate maps! See my progress...

my ot got bugged and had to take it off :(

WILL MAKE A NEW ONE :D

Brand new map. ;)

New Spawns!
New Quests!
Exp lower before the lvls were like 5k now i want top lvl around 300 :D

A farm from my ot... Before it was pinged and doss attacked by Neon and his friends...

Here you could buy food and hunt rats and bugs in basement.For beginers.

Attachments

Alright, the following post of me. Don't take it as an insult, dont say "but you suck more" or something similar, just read it.

Criticism is never nice to get, if its negative that is. But if someone says that your mapping is not good and need to improve you just say something like "thanks for responce" and not "leave my thread".

For your mapping, you have allot to learn. Just think 'real', "could this happen in real life?" A good map doesn't have to be overfull with details, allot of people don't like over-full maps. Just log into real tibia, and start mapping in there style. And later you develop your own style.

You really are starting to improve, but somethings are just incorrect (a couple of border things).

And please, never, ever, call yourself a "pro" mapper anymore. Nobody should, no matter how good they are, just don't.

Good luck with your mapping.

I'm a little bit tired of all the off-topic posts made here.

Okay.. The next one below me that is flaming, trolling, spams, provoking or goes off-topic in any way gets a imeditaly infraction without any warning!

Hope you guys could stay on-toppic instead otherwise this thread gets permanently closed!

Thanks.

Regards,
Xenios

Back