• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PMO - From Basic to Ultimate maps! See my progress...

Im glad i inspired you :> good luck with the mapping xD!

I wouldnt say ur a pro mapper at all thats just a mess to me sorry =/ a huge thing floating in water...

Haha, these made me rofl, the first one is just a mess. it really could be improved, the spawns well.. the actualy spawn with the GS's could be better the rocks a bit to squary, the demon spawn is very experimental.

/Jake

Haha, these made me rofl, the first one is just a mess. it really could be improved, the spawns well.. the actualy spawn with the GS's could be better the rocks a bit to squary, the demon spawn is very experimental.

/Jake

Thanks its square cause the mountain name is GS square mount...

New!!!!!!!!!!!

Pvp island and castle of doom

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
TIGHT, IT'S ****ING TIGHT. TIIIIIGHT.
I know this must be few of yours first works, and you're working on the details, but don't rely too much on RME, be creative and create unique areas.
RME does the most work for you but you shouldn't rely too much on it.
4/10 because you're getting there.

If your trying to become famous in mapping, I suggest you read some tutorials on how to not map like a 2 year old would paint a horse... go to "mappersguild.net" and read their tutorials or just read them here..

If your trying to become famous in mapping, I suggest you read some tutorials on how to not map like a 2 year old would paint a horse... go to "mappersguild.net" and read their tutorials or just read them here..

I write tutorials... im a good mapper I made "THE ULTIMATE QUEST OF DOOM QUEST!" today. Yes alot of spawns its not as square but its the hardest loot is in chest Sword of valor (6000atk not tested damage but mabye around 400), wand of decay (hits around 200), Infernal bolt (hits arouund 400)

Attachments

• ULTIMATEQUEST.jpg
    ULTIMATEQUEST.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 64 · VirusTotal
Creative, but way over the top, none of the combinations of ground makes no sense, its a mess but i do like the style, maybe a new mapping era.

I write tutorials... im a good mapper I made "THE ULTIMATE QUEST OF DOOM QUEST!" today. Yes alot of spawns its not as square but its the hardest loot is in chest Sword of valor (6000atk not tested damage but mabye around 400), wand of decay (hits around 200), Infernal bolt (hits arouund 400)
you have made the biggest ultimate bugged quest i guess^^
sorry you should have idea when you map not starts to map and add some lava, water, grass and then monster, sorry that looks terrible!!

No bugs only Ghazbaran, Morgaroth and many other DANGEROUS KILLERS!

Also it is cool map lava cause it must be hot but war is on swamp for cool and bog raiders give exp and then water for humans to drink.

I think all correct,

Pro Mapper

not to make you sad or so, but really that is horrible

again, please dont take me for an idiot :)

Why don't you take a look at the Tibia map and see how they did because you might get better if you see their style.

Last edited:
Back