• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PMO - From Basic to Ultimate maps! See my progress...

I actually like the waterfall picture, it's quite nicely detailed. Altho for 4 hours, I don't know.. ;p

Its nice but I dont think that takes 4 hours, you pretty much used the same stuff.

OMG Im really happy with comments. :D

Thanks!

Gave me inspiration to make a new quest (has waterfalls) :D

Very sorry to not post quest but i got inspiered by another mapper and desided to put training monks on my map.

Thanks to:
Seabitz (unbanning me)
Empty (advice)
and many others especially Chauz!

Im proud to present!:

Making the desert and waterfall quest now. :p

PMers im egtting too many requests please stop pming me. ;)

I would like to thanks once again 2 people for unbanning me and the other for keeping post clean and editing tags.

These people are:

Zorooo
Seabitz

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Pro mapper this is a warning to you because of your many double post that i edit everyday.

ont;
nice waterfall but its 10 mins work not 4 hours.

Pro mapper this is a warning to you because of your many double post that i edit everyday.

ont;
nice waterfall but its 10 mins work not 4 hours.

mmmm sorry i will try not to double post. Dont ban me though please. Im just trying to do good mapping...

Make a desert with dragon spawn... took 30 minutes only 1 ss but i made 12 drags a 2 dls in spawn and inside the cave there is 3 floors up is 1 dl and 3 drags middle is drags down is quest with dl and dragss

Attachments

Last edited:
As I said some time ago...

You're going to be a professional mapper as soon you keep the practice.

9.5/10 :)! :eek:!

Ok!
1259d1222978779-my-map-inspired-neon-animalsanctuary.jpg

That looks awesome :D

Back