• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

POI vial of blood like rl

Pokurwieniec

Reaction score
Hello
I'm looking for script vial of oil on gravestone on POI but after you use vial of oil on gravestone it immediately teleports you not like pour out blood and you must click on gravestone to teleport
It should be movement with AddItem I think

Hello
I'm looking for script vial of oil on gravestone on POI but after you use vial of oil on gravestone it immediately teleports you not like pour out blood and you must click on gravestone to teleport
It should be movement with AddItem I think
If you are applying an item on you to an item on the map, this is not a movement script, you would use an actions script, cross hairs do not appear with movement scripts.

Actually it is a movement script which uses onAddItem to check if a pool of type "blood" was added to the tile, but an action script works too.

Code:
if moveitem.itemid == 2016 and moveitem.type == 2 then -- itemid might be 2025 though
  -- do stuff
end

Actually it is a movement script which uses onAddItem to check if a pool of type "blood" was added to the tile, but an action script works too.

Code:
if moveitem.itemid == 2016 and moveitem.type == 2 then -- itemid might be 2025 though
  -- do stuff
end
Well since he said he wanted to be teleported immediately after using the vial on the stone, the movement script wouldn't be needed.

I don't know why this script doesn't work properly after using blood on gravestone is no reaction I still need to use gravestone to be teleported
Code:
function onAddItem(moveitem, tileitem, pos, cid)
if getItemInfo(moveitem.itemid).group == 11 then
doRemoveItem(moveitem.uid)
if moveitem.itemid == 2016 and moveitem.type == 2 then
local v = getTopCreature({x=32791, y=32333, z=9}).uid
if isPlayer(v) then
doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(v), CONST_ME_DRAWBLOOD)
doTeleportThing(v, {x=32791, y=32332, z=10})
doSendMagicEffect({x=32791, y=32332, z=10}, 10)
doCreatureSay(v, "Muahahahaha...", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, false, 0, pos)
doCreatureSay(v, "Muahahahaha...", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
end
end
end
end

Last edited:
add
print(moveitem.itemid)
on the second line to check if 2016 is correct.

wpn7YR.gif

Code:
<movevent event="AddItem" tileitem="1" uniqueid="45001" script="test43.lua"/>
Code:
function onAddItem(moveitem, tileitem, pos, cid)
     if moveitem.itemid == 2016 and moveitem.type == 2 then
         local thing = getTopCreature({x = 1478, y = 1484, z = 7}).uid
         if not isPlayer(thing) then
             return false
         end

doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(thing), CONST_ME_DRAWBLOOD)
         doTeleportThing(thing, {x = 1478, y = 1488, z = 7})
         doSendMagicEffect({x = 1478, y = 1488, z = 7}, 10)
         doCreatureSay(thing, "Muahahahaha...", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
     end
     return false
end

Back