• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pointless thread but i just found it funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westie

Reaction score
so dyablo was afk botting sea serpants and someone came and killed him and he said it was something to do with me? just because i mentioned his name in my other thread about bottiing and he msged me this and i found it pretty funny
19:48 Dyablo [217]: u wont exp
19:48 Dyablo [217]: believe me.
getting threatened by a tutor on this server ;O

I don't understand why it's something to do with you.

I just got killed by few of my enemies, I really don't care about this, it's just a game and nothing else.
About "You won't EXP" etc, you already know because you said something that you didn't wrote in this thread :).

Why I said "You won't EXP"?
He is just botting and I really don't want to see people botting there, so I gonna do something to make him for stop botting.

yeah im botting so what? im not afk unlike you? :s come kill me then il be waiting :p

Start a thread just for provoking is so stupid. Seriously just report to Mark if he cant handle his postion as tutor. Also both of you grow up dont act like kids. If you two going fight? Then do it ingame face to face. That is how people with balls of steel doing it.

Start a thread just for provoking is so stupid. Seriously just report to Mark if he cant handle his postion as tutor. Also both of you grow up dont act like kids. If you two going fight? Then do it ingame face to face. That is how people with balls of steel doing it.

Show me who started first but anyways, just forget it and I think it should be end of this discussion.
Thanks.

Dyablo, because you said it to Tom (one of my old guild mates) I will make sure you won't bot afk anymore! I'll make sure ill track you down and take as many unjustifieds on you as possible.

If people see him botting afk, msg Menace or Allmighty Shooter in-game and we will sort it out.

Signed with honour,
Menace.

il let you know :p i seen him a few times in sea serpants

I don't understand why it's something to do with you.

I just got killed by few of my enemies, I really don't care about this, it's just a game and nothing else.
About "You won't EXP" etc, you already know because you said something that you didn't wrote in this thread :).

Why I said "You won't EXP"?
He is just botting and I really don't want to see people botting there, so I gonna do something to make him for stop botting.

You dont care really then why did you remove him from the trusted list on the other thread when hes obviosly trusted he never scammed anyone before?we will see who hunts...

- - - Updated - - -

You dont care really then why did you remove him from the trusted list on the other thread when hes obviosly trusted he never scammed anyone before?we will see who hunts...

its a game not real life...

so dyablo was afk botting sea serpants and someone came and killed him and he said it was something to do with me? just because i mentioned his name in my other thread about bottiing and he msged me this and i found it pretty funny
19:48 Dyablo [217]: u wont exp
19:48 Dyablo [217]: believe me.
getting threatened by a tutor on this server ;O

Dude. Tutors have the same freedom to kill you, hunting you och f**kin' rook you.
Your thread is as pointless as you.

IS Dyablo A TUTOR? hahah HES A FUCKING BOTTER LOL.

Well yes you are an tutor, but you didn't answered the other question that ur a botter to.

Well yes you are an tutor, but you didn't answered the other question that ur a botter to.

well i can admit i botted and?
im helping players when i have time?
still im not a tutor cuz idc about it.
dyablo just wants to help ppl and play the game.

well if he didnt bot he would not have a life?

so i mean his english is bad like mine but you can understand him.
he is 12 years old, what did you do when you were 12? smoking on the school thinking how cool it is?

well i can admit i botted and?
im helping players when i have time?
still im not a tutor cuz idc about it.
dyablo just wants to help ppl and play the game.

well if he didnt bot he would not have a life?

so i mean his english is bad like mine but you can understand him.
he is 12 years old, what did you do when you were 12? smoking on the school thinking how cool it is?

Someone understand it.
By the way, I'm 12 years old, oh really? I didn't know about this. :p

Well, check some more information in here.

Diablo, you always strike me as a fair and honest person, even though lots of people disgusted and hated you.

Your behaviour the last few days have kind of surprised me.

First you were reported botting afk; while Tomtejefhel (who isn't half the tutor you are these days) has never been botting because he is/was afraid to get reported and therefore would loose his tutor position.

Secondly, you were messaging me how surprised you were I did not understand the basics of an OT server, protecting a friend. You, as an honest person, should know that everyone has the right to defend themselve from loosing a spawn when a(nother) botter enters their spawn and doesn't leave. And when we kill him, you are there to back him up and getting mad at me for helping him (even trying to kill me), being a tutor and helping a botter.

Shameful; the only word I can think of.

Don't hate on Dyablo guys :( He is a good tutor, and so what if he bots? I bot. Almost everybody on this server bots. Although he probably was afk he may not have been. How many pm's do you think he has open at a time? Trying to help everybody that has a problem on the server. I go in help channel sometimes just to let him catch up while I answer questions. As for ur comment Ice idk about it so I have nothignt o say about that <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom