• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pointless thread but i just found it funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ice Meto,
Let's talk something about botting:
Okay, I know I was botting, but not AFK. I have got a little screen on my laptop and I have to open the whole "Shrink Game Window" for check many messages as Nori said. So yes, I recive many messages for being a Tutor and people needs help.
But think, I have stuff to do in real life like, school, homework, etc.

Sometimes when people think that I'm AFK that's because of Hunting, I just ignore private messages while hunting.
That's like an hour and nothing more, later I can stay at the depot or anywhere to help people.

About threatening or w.e your guildmate:
Well, your guildmate didn't respect one of my guildmate while hunting in "his" spawn. If we don't discuss about this it would be nice.
I'm really sorry about everything Ice Meto, for me you are a nice guy and you always respected me.

Do you know what players I always check directly when logging in? Those on my VIP-list. Do you know who is on that list? Tutors.

I have NEVER, and I repeat NEVER found Dyablo breaking any of our rules. If you have some issues with any of our tutors, please contact me or Mark in private instead, we don't like to see our tutors get singled out for something that they have not done.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back