• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Poke-spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Ok no offense to anyone or the server itself but honestly is the Pokemon thread above the law?

Going through that entire thread you find a spam post at least 3 posts per page on average. Most of its find but some posts actually say "spam spam spam"

So players that just use that to chat or just spam get their post count up really high to have a chat conversation...really?

Just saying its a bit unfair to any other thread that wants to be noticed when people are just spamming the crap out of it.

Just my opinion. Oh and no flaming I'm just pointing this out.

Ok no offense to anyone or the server itself but honestly is the Pokemon thread above the law?

Going through that entire thread you find a spam post at least 3 posts per page on average. Most of its find but some posts actually say "spam spam spam"

So players that just use that to chat or just spam get their post count up really high to have a chat conversation...really?

Just saying its a bit unfair to any other thread that wants to be noticed when people are just spamming the crap out of it.

Just my opinion. Oh and no flaming I'm just pointing this out.

Wow u got 1,200+ posts. No offense but i don't think u got that number of posts just by giving this long speeches?
And who cares about people spamming on a thread that you're not even interested in.
And it seems you don't play that server anyways, so why bother complaining?

If none cares then it gunna be all saying
spam spam gogogo post counter mi plx up fast or me dedek u post counter

then wat i say? Im here to agree the Complaint about Pokemon theard spams!?

saying agree isnt a spam, your supposed to sign or agree to these threads. Also most of my posts are pretty long if not then they have relevant content in them, just search all my posts and im pretty sure you'll find most of em fine.

edit:
yeah its not ur fault at all its the thread starter's fault he could've made a poll, but still useless

lol, look at other threads in this section. see how its done...

saying agree isnt a spam, your supposed to sign or agree to these threads. Also most of my posts are pretty long if not then they have relevant content in them, just search all my posts and im pretty sure you'll find most of em fine.

edit:

lol, look at other threads in this section. see how its done...

:) Too bad im busy "spamming" at pokemon online section D:

PS If u consider this as spamming it isn't. If i haven't had posted anything it would be like if i were ignoring syntax :D

I see that, should edit your double post, double posting is frowned upon ;p

I completely support this complaint- PO thread is an issue as it grow up too huge and, moreover... Tadam, I am closing it. If you want such a thread, there should be some rules- only screenies, no comments. Also, OtLand isn't PO feedback board, sorry- no (stupid) questions with zilions of answers. And most important: who cares that MAX or JOHN leaves the server?

Last edited:
thanks
closing thread, a mod can open if he wishes i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back