• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PokeMMO

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Pokemon MMO.

Thought it was cool & alot of members here like Pokemon (from what I saw from the PokeOT)

PokeMMO - Coming Soon

My ign is Tyren :D

p.s it says coming soon in the title but its online.. ;d
edit;
You'll also need to download a ROM.

Which you can download here
http://www.get-your-rom.com/download/gba/pokemon-fire-red-version-rom/uv10

Otland name - IGN

Tyren - Tyren
Shinmaru - Shinmaru
Blez - BlezOTL
Sentielo - Sentiello
Sheinen Highfive - Sheinen
Sizaro - Sizaro
Peroxid31 - Peroxide
sn4ake - snakeo
Ceejzor - Ceejzor
Call Me Taffy - Taffyz

Last edited:
How old is this? It look's epic, brings back memories of when I use to spam google with "pokemon mmorpg" or "pokemon online game" and only found fake shit, or forums with a turn based pokemon theme lol

Will def. try it out when I get home :D

I just tried it 10 minutes before you posted this thread .______.
It's a great game but it would be better if it was a whole new map etc, this map is kinda old

Last edited:
Man I keep getting beat down :(

lawl I used to search for pokemon online games aswell, never found a good one ;P is this an online version n' being able to fight with eachother, or?

lawl I used to search for pokemon online games aswell, never found a good one ;P is this an online version n' being able to fight with eachother, or?

Yep, you can duel each other, trade pokemons etc.

We're sorry to inform you that your country is temporarily region restricted. You will not be able to download the game or register an account.
This is a temporary measure, for the duration of the Alpha, until we have completed localization for your region.
Please check back later. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
:(:(

Gonna try stream, tell me how it is... I know its gonna be laggy coz my upload speed is 0.84+/-

Tyren_

lvl 11 charmander atm :p But damn this game walks slow lol and too b ad u gotta talk to npcs in order to get in a fight :p In original if u'd walk in their sight they would challenge you

Streaming isn't going so bad.
Apparently its laggy but bearable. So join ;)

I got given a 52 Abrakadabra & level 23 Scizor
And I got a Level 12 Squirtle, 3 Pikachu and a 4 Pidgy :D

ahah nice lol ;P imma prolly stop, i've seen enough ;< aint got enough time and already seen this whole game years back :p
gl

lol

WMyEHxh.png

Back