• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PokeMMO

Add me or list ur name here

IGN : Tyren

- - - Updated - - -

The games years old, i remember jumping on it in it's early stages way back in like 2008, as far as i know it was being developed before that aswell.
That's assuming it was the same one, back when i played there was less colour, looked more like a gameboy game than it does now.

Oh & everyone looked more or less the same, now they have different apperances, seems alot cooler ;P

OMG :) I play this. I'll add you Im AshKcp :)P) been playing just a while. I alredy beat like 4 gyms and my pokemons are around 30 :p

Pokefags UNITE!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

the only revolting thing about this game is that it is written on Java. Either way, it's very good for being incomplete!

problem?

qjZGWGk.png

Dragonite, my favorite pokemon :D. Thunder, Blizzard, Fire Blast and Hyper Beam ftw. Just saying.

Now I wonder wether if it's easy/able to "steal/create" the pokemon source as on the gameboy games and make a mapeditor of it? Should be really cool if we were able to create a whole new world :p.

Dragonite, my favorite pokemon :D. Thunder, Blizzard, Fire Blast and Hyper Beam ftw. Just saying.

Now I wonder wether if it's easy/able to "steal/create" the pokemon source as on the gameboy games and make a mapeditor of it? Should be really cool if we were able to create a whole new world :p.
A special attacker dragonite, a physical one is so much better, besides, you don't have any STAB attacks, you should have at least 1
and Hyper Beam is an awful move, that resting turn is totally wasted, your better off using 2 weaker moves
and if you really want to go thru with a special one, your better off using Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Thunderbolt, they have better accuracy so they almost never miss
if I was you, I'd go with Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Fly/Aerial Ace and Dragon Dance

---
Just ignore me, I play Pokemon Competitive, so seeing a Dragonite like that, it annoys me at how bad it is xD

Last edited:
Victreebel was one of my best pokemon at the first 151:
razor leaf - acid - sleep power - giga drain (HP recovery?)

@up
Yeah u are quite right the with thunderbolt - ice beam thingy. I always used that until I was level 100 :p. Better accuracy and more attacks. I also do not use hyper beam alot. Mostly on the final pokemon. Earthquake rox. Mayby change the last move to this one.

Victreebel doesn't have that many options:
Sludge Bomb over Acid (Has 90 Power instead of 40)
Giga Drain is Ok
Sleep Powder is Ok
Swords Dance over Razor Leaf, use it once to increase your attack to +2 and it'll double the damage you do with Sludge Bomb!(You can get up to +6, each +1 increases the stat by 50%), it doesn't increase the damage of Giga Drain because Grass-moves in 3rd Gen(the version that game is based on) are Special-based

Last edited:
I've been fucking trying to catch Scyther for like 3 days, they always run at the first ball/bait D;

I remember the times when we had Safari Zones, it was hell!!

Still, catching a Scyther is easier then catching a Chansey!

My ingame name is Peroxide

- - - Updated - - -

Account name is Peroxid31
just leveling charmander atm, level 13 so far

- - - Updated - - -

4gs60tN.png

- - - Updated - - -

My pokemon
ayol8d1.png
D8v_3Jt.png
pNkKVwL.png

PDBT8oB.png