• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online II Mapping Thread

Akon

Reaction score
Yo, here I post all my mapping works for pokemon online II, to show it to you people and to get motivited myself too. X'D hope you like it

Small Town in Pokemon Online II

Made this city:
opy1km.png

pokie.png

pokie2.png

pokie3.png

i like it but the trees dont fit like swamp plants and does banana trees also cut down on the palm trees

the tree;s are supposed to be like that, you see that in the picture, and why its so bad? :S, i dont find it bad at all actually, its good playable.. i dont get it, whats wrong about it, please constructive comments, and no post hunting with its bad horrible ect and thanks holman xd

omg lol post some good post instead of stupid one's, post whats bad about it?

Just messing with you, but seriously,
Try raw, and not so squary, The christmas tree looks terrible, and the moss DO NOT fit on the roofs. also the mountains is autobordered to the max :)

hmm i didnt even use autoborder, and ican delete the christmas tree, moss too, and i did mountains 100% it supposed to look like that, and when people are ingame they wont even bother how it look likes they just want to play and hunt, its not for showoff, but for a map to play, like most of you mappers dont have + when its squary it doesnt mean its autobordered

Last edited:
up +1

Most of the people here thinks show-off mapping should be done everywhere, that's wrong folks. It's just anoying when there is over detailed.

It's nice Akon

I've never played a server 'cos it looks good (well, i say good, most of the time "good" is just translated to "junk put in every square"), I play for the content :)

Back