• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sucks that the beta doesn't start for two weeks, because in exactly two weeks I start education again!

Really sucks that the beta doesn't start for two weeks, because in exactly two weeks I start education again!

Haha that sucks because in 2 weeks, it's Summer vacation!
No more school until September

Sorry, but if I have to pay to use certain HMs or TMs I'm not going to be trying this server. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Sorry, but if I have to play to use certain HMs or TMs I'm not going to be trying this server. Best of luck to you.

This does not make sense at all, you might have to revise your sentence.
I think I know where your mistake is, but I'll leave that to you.

what if i choose my paypal to pay with dollars instead of € and im not from america?

Here is a small preview on the cooldown bar for your pokemon moves :

WS7W.bmp

Instead of these items (door etc..) will be moves icon yeah every move will have own icon.

all your suggestions are welcome.

And about that you have to pay to play thats not true premium only gives you some features like fly,surf etc..) and you can buy diamonds ingame from players to change them from npc to premium days.

Last edited:
It doesn't look centered.
Looking at the item square socket, the cooldown bar is on the left side.
Of course, I'm not gonna go freak out about it, but just thought I'd point it out incase if you wanted a badass client.

This is not the real shape just a preview as i said still it will be alot smaller.

under the separator will be your pokemons portraits so the moves icons will be abit up and the shape will be smaller to fit.

Sources are finished.
Special Thanks to Santy.
This will help with a more stable and lag free Beta, the beta will still be here in 8 days, stay tuned.. we hope to see alot of you guys there to support us.

4 days left!, players will start in Pallet Town and will have a small adventure from Pallet Town to to route 1, 2 and the Kanto Academy. You will wake up in your house, late for school and have to rush, don't miss out on the adventure!

Would you guys rather join the beta on its set date? with only a couple cities finished, or wait a little longer? and how long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back