• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of know what Pokemon Online is, but never played it on a server that is not entirely BR.
However, that point won't matter until the real server comes out. I doubt anyone would play the BETA anyways.

In my opinion, I'd leave it closed that way you can have total focus on completing the entire server.

I would play the BETA, they can be quite useful for feedback on improving the game in it's current state.

... Two more days.. Two more days.... Don't jump yet... In two days you will have something to live for... Two more days.

We have decided to wait until the server's final release, we will still post updates here as much as possible, we will also be getting the forum setup soon.

Sounds like a plan, good luck on finishing it!

im looking forward to see this server online!
i stopped playing PA (level 134)
and I hope this one will be equal to it, because then its simply awesome! ;)

im looking forward to see this server online!
i stopped playing PA (level 134)
and I hope this one will be equal to it, because then its simply awesome! ;)

I hope the community here will be normal atleast, not like on pearl (dont know bout PA diamond but pearl so lost with all brs)

Yea I played a couple Pokemon servers, but got so bored since barely anyone understood what I was saying so hopefully this does attract many more English speaking people.

Would be nice if you could keep us informed about completion and stuff, but looking forward to it's release!

I hope it will be low exp rate. I once played a pokemon OT with low experience and I liked it alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back