• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Rocket's Mining Hideout
MVI3EP.png

ONT: We're not dead, Kimokimo is studying for terms and will shortly have the cooldown bar to show.
On image bug was already noticed, don't point it out.

Last edited:
Blez when will you release it? Want to play on a pokeserv :p

1st of all its pokemon project = fail
2nd too expensive pacc imo = fail
3rd its pokemon project = fail

what with dragonage?

what with dragonage?
1. Your dumb right? thought so..
2. There no premium on the server, so #1 supports this.
3. Now your really dumb.

Whats with your dumbass in my thread?

what with dragonage?

Look at Pokemon Adventures, you say that doing a Pokemon project is a fail?
They succeed alot and over 1000players are playing there.

Lol dont take padventures as example, take www.pokexgames.com as example. They got over 10 world 8/10 have waiting list over 20-60 exciting players to get online. Each world contain 300 players so count their success!

Lol dont take padventures as example, take www.pokexgames.com as example. They got over 10 world 8/10 have waiting list over 20-60 exciting players to get online. Each world contain 300 players so count their success!
Enough with the "off topic" take this to a personal message.

seriously wtf this is Tibia not some kid game, i swear this project will FAIL SO HARD like every other fking project out there. u make so unrealistic demands all of you... you should remake an evolutions city instead and accept teleports that's what people play... or real map geez

seriously wtf this is Tibia not some kid game, i swear this project will FAIL SO HARD like every other fking project out there. u make so unrealistic demands all of you... you should remake an evolutions city instead and accept teleports that's what people play... or real map geez

Have you ever played Pokemon?

Lol you must be new here.

Its people like you that are killing Open-Tibia

I encourage projects that are out of the comfort zone, the further they are, the better

can't wait for a server that actually revamps everything including sprites :p

Edit: Oh, and Pokemon rulez!! :D

Last edited:
Pokemon Online is going through a very dramatic change, will show upcoming images very soon, stay tuned and enjoy, because this long wait will be worth it ;)
You will completely love the new server.

i've played pokemon a lot when i was a kid and tibia will never be anything like it wtf... this server will fail so hard, i bet it wont even be done and quit like every other project here. IF the server launches i bet it wont get many players at all anyways. you guys are setting to high goals, sooner or later you'll figure that out by urselves, im not trying to be rude but GL with this server anyways, cya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back