• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexican people plays a lot this pokemon stuff

Duel npc's cooldown :-
f5Ow6.png

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this. A pokemon server that isn't only filled with BRs, Mexicans, and PLs could be interesting.

I hope you aren't totally ditching the Kanto map.

Man Kanto = EPICNEZZ, shouldn't be trashed menz, but I'm pretty sure you guys'll make it work.

And please make sure the game just doesn't 'end' after you get the badges.
Make it Elder Scrolls-like going on FOREVER with buncha side groups/clans/guilds to join, like the Hikers and Bicycle Club and shiz like that. Random NPCs to fight with & rare poke to 'dex should be like Tibia's Rashid, in a different location every day =). Same with some poke in the wild and during Safari. Different days and time of day should have a minor effect. Would be nice little changeup to all the other poke servs.

You should really have like a way to 'prestige' (can't think of word) after you defeat the main storyline. IDK if you're using the Elite Four, but you should totally have it if you defeat them once, you can battle them again but they'll be 25% stronger, same with Gym Leaders, but the thing is you should only be able to battle GL's again after you defeat the E4 each time =). For every time you get like a 5% boost of the respective leaders badge bonus, like you could choose after beating Lt. Surge whether to deal 5% more damage with electric moves or block 5% of electric damage from electric moves. That way whatever your type/party/fav poke is, you could cater to your style of play. Would make PVP more interesting in the long run to see what bonuses you chose and such.

IDK MENZ, JUST SOME IDEAZZZ

On the bright side, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by dropping it completely. (And you thought I was gonna say Geico)

Regarding to the second picture by kimokimo:

Probably the least important suggestions on this thread, but to make players not feel so depressed,
I would change the word "wasted" to "used".

Menz, it should read like this:
11:37 You have wasted: 421 Ultra Balls, which have costed you: A shitton of cash. On this Squirtle.
11:37 But you succeeded after: 2 hours and 51 minutes.

Last edited:
How long will it take you guys to create an all new map? It could be easier to take a Kanto map and customize or add onto it.

should release it really soon, I need something to play before D3 :(

Kimokimo has taken a month vacation, I will continue mapping for PO, and get an much done until then. Once he comes back we will announce our advances and hopefully have a beta for you then. Stay tuned.

I bet everytime someone catches a pokemon it stores it in XML lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back