• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find Spearows & Fearows west of the road towards Celurean City from Saffron

where is the heart stone quest? I heard it is in vermillion But i looked there no npc. That does heart stone quest :/ If you know where it is. And dont want to tell everyone. Just PM me. And tell me in there. I will rep you.

2ztjb78.png

Where to loot stone orbs?? And anyone wanna give me any money making tips? So far all I know is fishing... ANything better then fish?

Sorry but don't do that:p Will get you banned XDXD(is what I heared).

There is also an MC patcher out now. If you need it:p.
where's the mc patcher?
i need to trade somethings from my other char....

Someone should do some sort of "leveling tutorial" for noobs like me, I feel like Im wasting my time fishing all day for basically shitty money and exp so I dont know if Im doing things wrong or what.

Im lvl 9, and I suck horribly at this game :$

PS: Post #666, evul! :ninja:
just fish for exp and sell the loots
if u want really money just hunt rattatas and get the apples bite its 6.5$ each
and if u have 30 u can make the quest reward 325$ and 1000exp

and other way o gt money just catch pokes and sell them

09:00 You catch a Pokemon! (Geodude).

2nd ball!

I just caught my Bulbasaur today..

If anyone wants to trade their Charmander in Brass for my Bulbasaur or Squirtle, be my guest 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back