• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragdonut

Banned User
Reaction score
We now got our own dedicated forum here on OTland, thanks to Talaturen!

Because of the very high activity in this thread, we have decided to give you your own hosted project board at OtLand even though we don't accept requests for project boards right now we're making an exception.

Link: Pokémon Online

We have picked Lolaye and Migxxx as moderators for this board.

Hello! The Pokemon Online server has finally been opened. Here i'll share my and other OTLanders screenshots of the server.
There's around 20 or even more from OTFans playing this server and you're free to join! :D
I'm playing in golden server and most of the peoples from OTFans plays there also. It's usually 3000 players online on 10 game-servers!
This server is very unique and I doubt you have been playing any server like this before. It's a must-try.​

What is Pokémon Online!?
This is a free fan-game, that will be an incredible simulation of Pokemon. Pokemons are strange creatures that appeared in this planet. For a lot of years, lots of species of pokemons appeared . Researchers looked for those creatures and identified them. And there are still lots of pokemons that need to be discovered. There are a big number of tales telling about extraordinaries adventures that the humans share with their friends, the pokemons. We had conflicts with then too, but as the time passes, we learned how to live together with them. And now you can become a part of this, becoming a pokemon trainer! The game have more than 151 different species of pokemons, lots of quests, and a map full of mysteries for you and your friends explore and have fun!!!

Random screenshot:
azaeesswqr%20qwcww%201_309y.png

URL:
pokemononline.com.br

In order to play that game you need to download their custom client from their site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice, I'll give it a try ;) ^_^

EDIT:

Lame, waitinglist of 180 people <_<

Last edited:
ah nice!
I catched a slowpoke (second one to get it on whole server) xD
It sucked so I sold it for 250 dollars

Dude lame xD-.-...

I finally got to login, 2 seconds later, it crashes. 198th on the waitlist again <_<

Just imagine how long time it took to create this =O

I like the server, lvl 7 almost 8 now, I only have a rattata :OO, but he is kidna strong XD hit sometimes like 90, but hey is it good if other people post pokemon ss's here too?

Dam its like 200 people on waitlist for gold server, they should make 500 online on each server = no waiting list XD

I like the server, lvl 7 almost 8 now, I only have a rattata :OO, but he is kidna strong XD hit sometimes like 90, but hey is it good if other people post pokemon ss's here too?

Ofcourse!
Post your screenshots everybody! :D
@up
Then it would lagg very much and be ppls every where xD

yes , but they can fix like CIPsoft (dont know what its named) so they can have much people online xD YEs ill post when im online ;D

yes , but they can fix like CIPsoft (dont know what its named) so they can have much people online xD YEs ill post when im online ;D

Yea! I think they will buy 1 dedi for each server or buy an even stronger one :p
As this is just the first week I bet they didn't thought that they would get this much players.
I died while trying to catch ~~~~sprout ;<
wwwwwwwwwghsazaew_0401.png

54 on waiting list GOGOGO , I guess its much players online too because in some countries kids are free from school ;P its 1 week holiday xD

BTW : When you die, do you need to relog? or its like an Instant teleportation?

54 on waiting list GOGOGO , I guess its much players online too because in some countries kids are free from school ;P its 1 week holiday xD

BTW : When you die, do you need to relog? or its like an Instant teleportation?

Relog :\

Ofcourse!
Post your screenshots everybody! :D
@up
Then it would lagg very much and be ppls every where xD

There are people everywhere already <_< SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST :s

I'm so dumb I forgot I posted XD

22:52 Nisse: Go, Magikarp. _/

Pidgey kicked my ass :(

22:57 You can't move, you are sleeping.
22:57 You lose 10 hitpoints attack by an oddish.
22:57 You lose 10 hitpoints attack by an oddish.

doh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back