• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i guess he bought it for 100$ cuz that would be cheaper, then buying poke balls all the time

EDIT
Finally :D!!

09:06 You catch a Pokemon! (Rattata).

and again

09:17 You catch a Pokemon! (Rattata).

xD

Last edited:
imo you should go fishing, and first try too kil the better monsters with 1 poke and if he dies with the other one

level up xd

2hwz9t2.png

10o1xqr.png

how much is a pidgey worth?

Last edited:
btw. you cant trade pokeballs (pokemons) since they are unique a guy offered me 100$ for my pidgey :p

Only starting items are unique. Your starting bag, starting balls, starting potions and starting pokemon.

i've just used 83 balls 13 in geoduge, and the others in poliwag,krabby,horsea,goldeen and i didn't catch anything =(

Last edited:
They should seriously fix catchrate -.- This morning i wasted 11 poke balls on rattatas and didnt catch :/ AND im lvl 12

Glory , I catched rattata with first starter poke ball xD I didnt know it was hard to capture (my first pokemon I killed) :S

Everyone on Gold Server add me to VIP;

Three Magic

:)

Lol I entered website and some BR text came popping up, lols

lawl wtf its a crash ?? idk why he dont buy a better dedicated server if he made a nice server .. and i wanna donate by paypal and it dont work lol i was just (WTF?!?!)

The PayPal is down cause someone donated a very big amount, and they were afraid of chargeback or something. It will be activated in future.

i wanna get premium to surf in my poke :p poliwag or something i dont remember the name xD just traded it for a zubat

Lol lolaye you can surf without prem xD

its just riding I think ;s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back