• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend Tila Tequila used to be a tutor and did not agree with Dehko- and his friends abusing the bugs they found.
Tila got kicked from his tutor place because all the other tutors conspired against him and now he's just another player.

So yes, they do abuse bugs.

Also you could tell me how Dehko- gets all his pokémon and cash, since he's been catching them 1 by 1.

Wanna know how?
Masterball on onix = catch -> go to cinnabar island -> pay some $ to change the ball to normal and voila.

There's like a dozen other cheaters on the server hence I do not care about exploiting bugs. The creators do nothing to stop the brazilian cheaters (their friends) so why should you care?

Master ball? you mean super ball?

you mean through koffings? why dont you just go mt moon :eek:

No throught some evul purple hairy things. I think their name is venonom or something. They almost killed me, got drunk when changing pokemon... But heh. I made it. But I'm in the wrong city <_<
they got almost the same name... lol

18:24 Mark: Here are your 100 poke balls.
I will try to catch a ponyta now!

namnls-7.jpg

k3vin so when can u use that bug on which server save so when it says its 1 min left i give my money to my friend then w8 to be kicked and then i have double cash?

k3vin so when can u use that bug on which server save so when it says its 1 min left i give my money to my friend then w8 to be kicked and then i have double cash?

Sometimes... it doesn't always work.

Anyways, if the owners are not going to do one squat about those dupers, then there's no competition left, it's just stupid. I'm not going to go through a reset and everything.

Just killed my first Rhyhorn! ( Level 35 ) I'm at level 20! I had 1 grass poke and 3 water pokes :d

Hard to catch, yes? No?

Edit: And how do i get there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back