• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
200 in the waiting list..
Better than -1 ^_^

Anyone playing Brass? Add me Blackwallstreet.

1zqx5s9.png

Im about to change because Gold is just pure unluck for me. Will never catch a Bellsprout on it :)

Im about to change because Gold is just pure unluck for me. Will never catch a Bellsprout on it :)

never give up naab.
i lost now 4 great balls on a zubat but now i dont want it anymore now i want a bellsproud and i will catch it in the enxt 3 days!!!

Yea I just wasted 19 another balls for belsprout, = no capture

I play on brass

name:Slam

-1 on waiting list :s

2ymd9qs.jpg

Something I made during the waiting list.. xD Feel free to use, and Frag, feel free to put on the front page if you like :)

Also,
I might join Brass..

was 50 on the waiting list went to shit after that i was -1 and now 200 :(

going down, server is going down!! started to show shutting down shit in like 5 min ago XD well it laggd so xD

btw imma try superball on belsprout :D

2ymd9qs.jpg

Something I made during the waiting list.. xD Feel free to use, and Frag, feel free to put on the front page if you like :)

Also,
I might join Brass..

the write is to small
a difference by gold and brass dont excist only who play on it

2ymd9qs.jpg

Also,
I might join Brass..

whats written? I see Pokemon Online Player , Gold server on the brown text xD

i will make later a bit better signatur :p
nothing against ur's three magi urs is cool but small X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back