• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the most frustrating shit in PO? For me is the fucking waiting list :blink:

Oh and second is the lagg/freeze/krash ^^

Edit: The pokemon online is offline.

people can now donate. i dont remember link though. I mean people that are not living in br atm. :thumbup:

I wont donate my money. ON a buggy server with 10h uptime per day.

what is the most frustrating shit in PO? For me is the fucking waiting list :blink:

Oh and second is the lagg/freeze/krash ^^

Edit: The pokemon online is offline.
for me
1: when the brs come to hunt in my hunting spot
2: when i try to sell something in trade and someone speak with me in br with br shis [tierd of telling English please]
3: when i sell/buy something and asking him/her to go pvp "telling me no u will kill me {ROFL}

I wanna donate!! not now but when the new server are done and the server is online.

up 3: when i sell/buy something and asking him/her to go pvp "telling me no u will kill me {ROFL} lmao

people can now donate. i dont remember link though. I mean people that are not living in br atm. :thumbup:

I wont donate my money. ON a buggy server with 10h uptime per day.

how you know?

also lags and when i'm hunting and get kicked and can't login telling that you are already loged in and u know the char is diying can't do shit about it :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back