• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fvbtxf.jpg

YAY I'M SWIMING!

whats your name ingame xD?

and how u get the last 2 daimonds?

Ingame: Sten

I collected apple bites, tooth, bat wings, bottles of poison at rattatas/zubats.

Got 500 in some h ;o

I went crazy in town after I got.

All "Loled" at me ;(

@ Damny

Obviously you don't know what Rambo is.

ONT: When will the damn homepage be up?

Ingame: Sten

I collected apple bites, tooth, bat wings, bottles of poison at rattatas/zubats.

Got 500 in some h ;o

okey i will then msg u tomorrow maybe we will hunt something ^^

hehe im going now to bed and relax ;D

i want tomorrow collect min 600 dollars so that i will have friday a venom stone and can be ready in the weekend to hunt poliwhirl :DDDDD

msg me in game Bear Trainer ;0 I kinda new dorone told me to play it he going to host my server that i got :p he one of the makers of it... uumm and [email protected] im only lvl like 9 so i need help ... thanks ttyl

okey i will then msg u tomorrow maybe we will hunt something ^^

hehe im going now to bed and relax ;D

i want tomorrow collect min 600 dollars so that i will have friday a venom stone and can be ready in the weekend to hunt poliwhirl :DDDDD

Well, I sold my best pokes so i got diamond acc.

Just got goldeen 2 pidgey bellsprout and zubat lol

But I'm going for nidorino now.

12:05 You see 100 Empty Poke Balls.

That Bubuasuar is mine.

the servers are online again, everything seems to be normalized now. The launch of the new server was delayed to tomorrow.

2 minutes ago from web

gogo emerald

The servers are online again, everything seems to be normalized now. The launch of the new server was delayed to tomorrow.

LOLAYE SPAMMER! READ MY POST ABOVE YOOORZ!! :dddd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back