• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is: I'm on the 'wanted' list. While I was like one out of 10 people that did not abuse the bug. I went there, sold my Golbat, Pidgey and Kakuna and continued doing what I do best. Absolutely nothing.

Funny thing is: I'm on the 'wanted' list. While I was like one out of 10 people that did not abuse the bug. I went there, sold my Golbat, Pidgey and Kakuna and continued doing what I do best. Absolutely nothing.

hey do u know that place at viridian where u can stack pokemons that u fish? is that bug abusing? -.- cuz if its why the fuck they put it there

Where is the cocon stone quest located? Really want to evolve my pokemon! :p

if u want to evolve caterpie / metapod or weedle / kakuna , Beedrill and Butterfree sucks

if u want to evolve caterpie / metapod or weedle / kakuna , Beedrill and Butterfree sucks

my friend tried to evolve his metapod but he couldnt (with coccon stone) i also tried it but still couldnt(lvl 38)

i think he will fix it today .. btw

15:07 Orosama: 12:02 [SvkE]TuRtLe: qnd eu volta vo deleta td mundo 12:04 Matcher: :D =

Turtle will delete all the abusers .. beware bazzese

I think he can't possibly know everyone who abused unless:

1) He added storages to the "shop" so everytime someone sold something it would be recorded somewhere.

2) He had staff invisible at every shop of the server watching it, or people reported it to him.

I highly doubt both of them so if you were alone on a shop abusing the bug, you should be safe.

(the 'you' Im using is plural, not talkin about you you lolaye :p)

I wish I were online when this happened, fri moniz :D

I think he can't possibly know everyone who abused unless:

1) He added storages to the "shop" so everytime someone sold something it would be recorded somewhere.

2) He had staff invisible at every shop of the server watching it, or people reported it to him.

I highly doubt both of them so if you were alone on a shop abusing the bug, you should be safe.

(the 'you' Im using is plural, not talkin about you you lolaye :p)

I wish I were online when this happened, fri moniz :D

i dunno but i wanted to report since a long time before and he never replies he is always "busy" crashing server

Can anyone tell me where are jessie and james and how much a luck medallion is worth? and 1 last at what lvl can i finish box 2 quest?

capture

I am lvl 10 now and i have used 20 pokeballs and only 1 have worked WHY?????????????????T.T

Omg im dead :s i dont wanna get deleted

i got 25k dollar from the bug <3 xD

I couldn't connect to the game .... I tried it over 100 times, but the server is always full. I made one character on each world to test it. It's always the same.

I delete them without problem << thats what turtle said

he will delete all abusers damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back