• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked it and I think you might be right. Why the hell is the client's executable 17 mb? The original tibia client is 2~ mb. I also scanned both clients on virus total and the tibia client was completely clean while the PO client was full of positives...that will make me think before I open it again.
I was talking about that sprite editor actually...

The client might be a false positive though.

i think the PO.exe is 17 mb because the code isn't optimized
in original tibia they had 8? years to optimize it..

i think the PO.exe is 17 mb because the code isn't optimized
in original tibia they had 8? years to optimize it..

how to optimize if they use tibia client with only strings edited? :peace:

btw. get tibia auto for 8.11 and feel free to bot :thumbup:

Elf enough already. Rl tibia = full of botters. OT = full of botters. Dont make PO full of botters too.

<_<

Level 20
2dwavyd.jpg

Level 21
10qfb4j.jpg

cip's antibot/autodetect tool is fake scare-off tactic which failed at doing what it's supposed to

nah everytime it is a mass ban
so when im looking on character what i know botted , i see almost every time "banned because of botting"

Serogan, you suck.. You say botters fail in Cipbia, about 200 botters gets banned each massban

There's over 5000 players online botting right now, you're the only one failing, sucka.

@up its 80% of Tibia players that are botting right now..

OnT: Well posting cheats isnt allowed in otland ?

Serogan, you suck.. You say botters fail in Cipbia, about 200 botters gets banned each massban

There's over 5000 players online botting right now, you're the only one failing, sucka.

200? it's not even 2000, It's more like 5000 each massban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back