• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummm.. nice chat you guys got here ;)
don't mind if i join in ;o!

catch hypnooooooo!
kadabra fucking sux, i can just use great potions, hypno rapes with focus, i would go for hypno 100%

what's that and btw i got venomoth its uber pwnage at lvl 60+ i pwn fearows with it

''thanks very much'' should be like ''thank you very much''

this one is also fun 15:45 Susy: I'm an stylist, I can't waist my time talking, I got to prepare the costumes to the 'Adam and Eve? play.

dont ''''' my time

''thanks very much'' should be like ''thank you very much''

this one is also fun 15:45 Susy: I'm an stylist, I can't waist my time talking, I got to prepare the costumes to the 'Adam and Eve? play.

dont ''''' my time

what do u expect from br's? i can find at least 1 mistake every npc i go to

I hate Stamina -.-, can't even hunt i keep wasting it all since im on holiday, and i die alot so im not even making much use of it lol

yes u dedek????

Nej :)))))

Here another 2 pictures:

Level 41 while killing an alakazam
345z9sn.jpg

AND! here some noobs trying to make teleport even when i spamed like 300000 times 'TURTLE FIXED IT ALREADY' but w/e they tried it like 300 times and then decided to commit suicide, too bad i didn't took screenshot :(

jl6otg.jpg

@Migxxx, nice gz, btw why are u soo many at alakazam, is he so strong or? :p

Who MUST I KILL IN ORDER TO BE ABLLE TO SKIP THE FUCKING WAITINGLIST?

Haven't been able to login in 3 days due to this SHIT.
I just started playing this game so I don't know much about diamonds and account upgrades.

If someone can help me get my account upgraded, I'll pay 25 usd.

how u want know it please????
give us a porrf
btw. the most spammer on this thread is bazzese because she is everytime talking i spam

proof * ?

Pokemon Online

check the charmander , bulbasaur , squirtle . u know the pics is bugged so the amount of the pokemon goes >

how u want know it please????
give us a porrf
btw. the most spammer on this thread is bazzese because she is everytime talking i spam

well i get my posts by talking about the game. you get your posts of posting stupid useless posts and you dont even play the server well go on call me a spammer you would have more posts if some of them wouldnt get deleted :peace:

proof * ?

Pokemon Online

check the charmander , bulbasaur , squirtle . u know the pics is bugged so the amount of the pokemon goes >

again spam ^
But lolaye u know it go to the < not to the > ...
and tell me what pokemon is there is lvl 85~ so may i know what is that

Aha and Bazzese im talking about the game and u that i spam sorry!!

What i must too say , pokemon is a great fun server , the hosters are rich , but always the sprites are stolen so its easy to make a ot like this .

And lolaye , tell me ur pokemons xD??

because u got some like magneton what i enver knowed u got this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back