• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gz on lvl and Evolving Y-abaza :D

I guess you looted a heart stone in that dead pigeot and used it on your pigeotto and it evolved? ^^

Congratulations!

Ive yet to loot an Evolution stone from any evolved form of anything lol ... tried for 3 lvls to get a freaking cocoon stone.. fail every attempt

mmmm which reminds me anybody selling cacoon stone lol just recently finished a quest and got a good amount of cash :D ... how much cacoon stones cost nowadays? *btw im on gold..*

haha, no i had the 2 heart stones with me from hunting there, ive gained like 2kk exp there (lost 750k there though -.-) lol
and only looted 2 stones pfft XD anyway im happy either way im pwnzor now!
friends about to do the oak quest i wonder what he gets

haha, no i had the 2 heart stones with me from hunting there, ive gained like 2kk exp there (lost 750k there though -.-) lol
and only looted 2 stones pfft XD anyway im happy either way im pwnzor now!
friends about to do the oak quest i wonder what he gets

looks like you're 2 lvls lower than me but got better pokes

just if you're curious i got victree,golem,marowak,ivysaur,venomoth and pidgeot and 24k cash and 16 diamonds

86665503.jpg

23:23 You catch a Pokemon! (Fearow).
23:23 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! << 7th

Last edited:
At level 85 you beat the game, get 85 make your 85 Pokemon and log ^_^

What do you plan on doing at level 85? Hunting Haunters to catch one, to hunt kadabras? Theres no point

1000 channel bans later people still haven't learned english is the only language you can use on Emerald

1000 channel bans later people still haven't learned english is the only language you can use on Emerald

lol really?
i found out that in gold - Dynoks ( i hope i spell right ) banish only english users..

lol really?
i found out that in gold - Dynoks ( i hope i spell right ) banish only english users..
yeah that's just a rough estimate...it's probably a lot higher.
I mean, I warn people and I'm not a callous person but I hate when people are fucking ignorant and don't heed my messages and just do whatever anyway.

lol u just described a typical br

@edit
hey is it true that main languages on game are eng/portuguese ? ;o

And I

1sy2om.jpg

Silver, Tamsi 50lvl

i play brass but i can survive cuz i speak english,spanish and i know 1% portuguese xD

gz on lvl 50 and btw those who want to start playing at brass i can help you somehow
yesterday i gave Stoner Maximus a spearow << lol and a magnemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back