• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"u gotta wait so long
that the pokemon u're facing could kill u"
just died by this -.-

Yeah, it's retarded.. they did that so you cant spam click to resummon, and psyusion i think is a stronger physic move

"u gotta wait so long
that the pokemon u're facing could kill u"
just died by this -.-

this was made only for those lazy asses that cant even aim their pokes to put them back in -.-
@synthetic you cant spam summon... it takes so long, took so long that hypno hit me with both focus and psychic b4 i could summon -.-

+ for those who had gengar and alakazam or any poke that it's lvl requirement changed, they should get
a "refund"(example : kadabra + 2 enigma)

if porygon can fly why farfetch'd cant ?

Last edited:
Im more than likely moving to the new server with my buddies. If anyone from PO wants to team up and get together on a new server let me know :)

wtf are you talking about? you're just spamming retarded posts when did i say i would start with you?dumbass

LoL thats what i call "Pwned his PLassOFF"
im like stressed about br's with their asdaioiadkoeiosmapdasdkoopekpokrpaod and
seLL DROWNZEENSLESIOJKERr
i was saying Selling Magmar offer or ignored I Dont accept pokes. 2 brs msg me and say accept "haunter" for magmar? and the other says me pode dar um poke? -.-<<(translation : can u gimme a poke?))

11:30 Feh Skirk: BUY PUNCH STONE -----SELL CHARMANDER 2X (if she's a br she'll offer 2 charmanders for punch stone)

Last edited:
nvm :D

Yeah we kinda should be able to exchange our alakazam for kadabra and 2 enigmas xP

Im more than likely moving to the new server with my buddies. If anyone from PO wants to team up and get together on a new server let me know :)

Im gonna play but idk where :p

P.S : 800 posts

Last edited:
I dont see why there wouldn't be. I came to Emerald to play on an English server and it turned into a majority PL/BR

if I buy a premium in the world of gold to silver serve me for example, or any of the new worlds that will open?
I will be rewarded in other worlds too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back