• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky that you said that your going to stay at emerald ..

Next time don't ask for $ if your going to leave the server

im rly sry i ll give ya my pokes
asap just wait some h

I just feel backstabbed <.<

Well gl in the new server, and if your not going to play emerald i would apreciate if you could give me back the $ that i gave you yesterday.

Asking as friendly intention :peace:

I just feel backstabbed <.<

Well gl in the new server, and if your not going to play emerald i would apreciate if you could give me back the $ that i gave you yesterday.

Asking as friendly intention :peace:

:( that sux :( yeah and are u gonna just play at emerald?> :)
im tempted to play at jasper >.<

:( that sux :( yeah and are u gonna just play at emerald?> :)

Yeah, i played so much time on my current character and it has rly good pokes, also yesterday i got promoted to tutor i would feel bad if i just leave emerald, couldn't start from 0 once again

Aniways i will join sometimes into jasper to see how's going to my lovely friends

:peace:

@Lolayee whats ur ign there?

Last edited:
Yeah, i played so much time on my current character and it has rly good pokes, also yesterday i got promoted to tutor i would feel bad if i just leave emerald, couldn't start from 0 once again

Aniways i will join sometimes into jasper to see how's going to my lovely old friends

why u never check me :( at brass ,feeling lonely

I gave Zelph tutorship on Emerald, passing the torch :p
Since there aren't any active tutors anymore hopefully the server doesn't go to shit

Level 15 now on jasper :)

Aniways i will join sometimes into jasper to see how's going to my lovely friends

@Lolayee whats ur ign there?

whats ign :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back