• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
13:53 You catch a Pokemon! (Staryu).
13:53 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

first on jasper I guess

:L new char Lucky Day XD
i'm lvl 8 now
i use all my unique balls and caught caterpi, horsea, pidgey :L
13:54 You see a Poke Ball. It's a unique item.
Poke ball with a Horsea.
13:54 You see a Poke Ball. It's a unique item.
Poke ball with a Pidgey.

i got bored already, anyone wants to offer me something for my account? Fumobii, got ekans, bellsprout, voltorb, pidgey, spearow, diglet and like 3 ratatas more in the depot but well who cares about ratatas xd

16:41 You catch a Pokemon! (Ponyta).
16:41 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

fumobix ill give you a bunch of stuff on emerald for that stuff if you want, ivysaur and cash among other stuff

i got bored already, anyone wants to offer me something for my account? Fumobii, got ekans, bellsprout, voltorb, pidgey, spearow, diglet and like 3 ratatas more in the depot but well who cares about ratatas xd

id really like those pokes :(

16:34 You catch a Pokemon! (Horsea).
16:34 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

:L i'm lvl 60 on brass :L but start over is funny :D

ur so high on brass why start over :p i dont get it

Playing a Portuguese server when you can't speak it is horrible. All public channels in Jasper are fully English and those that don't speak it are banned. It's like heaven. ;D

:D whit first ball
17:13 You catch a Pokemon! (Geodude).
17:13 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

21:28 You catch a Pokemon! (Pidgeotto).
21:28 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

Second that i catch in Jasper. But spent 50+ pbs on Geodude and nothing -.-

wtf! xD i want one but i'm lvl 12 :L

btw 17:39 You catch a Pokemon! (Paras).
17:39 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
2 pb :L isn't bad xD

I started on jasper lvl 14 after day 1 Bout to start day 2.
IGN Is Siggy Aussie.
I also got 2 friend's who started with me.

ps: can someone give me a run through on whats weak to what like whats grass weak to ect and whats it strong to.
Same with rock, electric,fire,water thankyou.

Last edited:
:D yeah whit 35 balls :S
23:06 You catch a Pokemon! (Doduo).
23:06 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
5th in jasper

lol i just logged in and what i see , very much zubats..
anyone played on my account , and i think it was a svke member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back