• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
14:41 You catch a Pokemon! (Voltorb).
14:41 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

This thread is far away from dead it has more then 30 posts everyday. it has over 8500 posts it has been opened for about 3 months and have the most post count of all threads. the thread behind pokemon online have like 7500~ posts and it has been open for 2 and a half year >.> IM JUST SAYIIIING

Why arent u online nikodada?

Because I think i'll quit Im on bad luck 24/7, Finally found a grp for a hard quest and middle of it I get debugg and come on wait list 90... and when I get 1 wigglypuff 1 hits me, wow so fun -.- getting bad luck on anything thats why I dont play.. like something dont want me to have fun ffs:(

When you guys started, didn't you plan on 'helping' each other? This is why I didn't play, there's no reason to play with others.. the only thing you get out of playing with them is getting jealous of what they've got and you don't.

are u gonna quit? :x young yourti tell me ur pokes for sale..

im 100% sure you play jasper and want to keep it a secret

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back