• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture says all :p

s5l82g.png

anyone knows where to get price list for pokes that i can sell in the npc?

what can you do with a sandbag ;o?

rs4kky.png
xD

@down

aah k :p.. well then i gonna sell em
12:42 Hugh: Thanks for those sandbags! Take 48 dollar(s).xD

Last edited:
Pokemononlinegame.wikia.com something like that, thats the new one.

Cool that u aint banned anymore.

I edited some pages of the Wikia, like for example Charizard, added evolutions, moves, location, but i didnt changed loot cuz I havent looted many, so i dont know the real loot thing

@up gz, what lvl are u?

I wouldnt have gone there with a weepinbell, since it is only effective against lapras, and if u dont attack em, u dont have to fight em lol
i would have taken fire/fightning pokes

WOOT, i was 3rd on waiting list, then outta nowhere i appear on 97 -.-
fucking useless cunt brs
i hate so much when that happens

edit: when i got to the website on my iPhone (pokemononline.com.br) i can see the full background lol its rly cool xD there is like a moon or something dun remember lol

edit: again, i return from the bathroom and i check PO and nothgin opened, just like if they had kicked me from the list...

Last edited:
yea me 2 was on place 7, than cannot connect, then im 40 again, then again cannot connect and now 120 -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back