• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3589p4j.jpg

Check this moment

nice 1 :p

vy6ye0.png

Fearow's are easier to catch then catching Primeape's, I use to catch around 5-7 fearows per 150 Supers, and around 13-20 in 200 ultras

Damn he used an Electrode!

I only have Digglet, Geodude, 2x Bellsprout and a Zubat

Others are Water and Normal Pokemons :(

Im pro

Damn he used an Electrode!

I only have Digglet, Geodude, 2x Bellsprout and a Zubat

Others are Water and Normal Pokemons :(

u need a dugtrio (or 2) a graveler, marowaks, rhyhorn and stuff like those, so it wont hurt em, plus u pwn em.

Hahaha i'm lvl 18, not 30 or 40 :/

What i need to evol my Rattata?

17:20 You catch a Pokemon! (Weepinbell).
17:20 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

:D

Last edited:
Excelent :D

Weepinbell is a strong pokemon :D

I need a WpB xDD

Excelent :D

Weepinbell is a strong pokemon :D

I need a WpB xDD

Hahaha i'm lvl 18, not 30 or 40 :/

What i need to evol my Rattata?

17:20 You catch a Pokemon! (Weepinbell).
17:20 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

:D

to succeed at any GYM you need to be around lvl 50.

and gz :D
ive wasted around 500 D on pokeballs tryin to catch one, still no luck, if at lvl 38 i havent caught one, ima buy a bulbasaur lol
then evolve it and pwn gravelers LOL

Hiho Pato Tiger :D

I catch a oddish and a pidgey :D

2 friends to my family :d

19:16 Brock: I took you for granted, and so I lost. As proof of your victory, I confer on you this'the official Pokemon League Bolder Badge.

why the hell did a mod delete my post it wasnt off-topic or spam or anything lol.

Hiho Pato Tiger :D

I catch a oddish and a pidgey :D

2 friends to my family :d
Great! now focus on capturing a bellsprout, it will be helpfull with water pokes and Digglets :p
i wont login until this monday so try to get lvl 15+ until then :)
why the hell did a mod delete my post it wasnt off-topic or spam or anything lol.
What was ur post about? or what did u say? lol

anyways this thread already has over 900 pages of spam ;) and i doubt someone would delete ONE post.

Great! now focus on capturing a bellsprout, it will be helpfull with water pokes and Digglets :p
i wont login until this monday so try to get lvl 15+ until then :)

What was ur post about? or what did u say? lol

anyways this thread already has over 900 pages of spam ;) and i doubt someone would delete ONE post.

i said that i love the green shits when you catch a pokemon >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back