• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't play Silver :p come to Jasper if you don't have a high lvl char in silver

& Lolaye

if i start off at jasper would u guys hook me up with noobshit? xD

im 40 at silver... but i got the worst luck ever (even worse than yours, mary)

so yo uwant a pikachu, on what server :p?
you can find it if im right in power plant or land no idea what it was but you need to surf or fly to it so u need dacc :/
I dunno if there is any other place with pikachu for facc but i guessthere is :p

Doesn't really matter which server... I just want one. And I can't get dacc cause paypal is down D:

ah yea who doesnt want to get one :p.. you can also give people money for diamonds, like i could give lolaiee 10€ for 10 diamonds with paypal.. i just dont have paypal and dunno how it works.. :p but maybe its a idea?

Well I don't really have any money on my PayPal atm, and I'm not gonna add any till I know I'll be able to donate... Dunno if I really wanna give money to people I don't know without a proper transaction. D:

ah yea you're probably right, but i think you can trust lolaiee :p

You're right about the waiting list. Made a new account to test it. Placed over 160. On silver, 105 is the highest I've been D:

you saying that you are 160 on jesper and 105 is the highest you were on silver :p? if so, you can get very fast to a lower place on jesper :p believe me

160 on the waiting list first time I try on jasper, usually I'm not even past 80 on silver and the most I've had to wait was at place 105ish. Takes way longer to get onto jasper xD

160 on the waiting list first time I try on jasper, usually I'm not even past 80 on silver and the most I've had to wait was at place 105ish. Takes way longer to get onto jasper xD

well i dunno exactly cuz i never was on silver, but im always in the game if im on like place 160, im in the game in 30 minutes, :p.. but yea

Is there some way I can get my character kicked? It's been frozen on silver for hours and I can't play any of my other characters on any server :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back