• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All servers are hosted on the same computer >.>

Hoster is stupid...

With the money, of diamond account, can buy news host centers...

Shit!!!!!!!!

I wait 30 minutes, kill a oddish and kick!!!

They also only get donations from brazil though cause they're too stupid to turn on paypal. Kaorus I'm on silver. come on, I'm lonely. I'm TehEmoKid xD What's good profit at level 17 with a bellsprout? xD

19:41 You catch a Pokemon! (Tentacool).
YES! god I've been trying all day... I spent over 1k on super and great balls... Just caught it with a normal ball. xD

Nah, digglets suck xDD

The best creature is ratata o_O
You can sell apple bite in 7 dolars xDD

Or catch a digglet and go to magnemite (wait me xD)

Silver server kick my :s

Excelent :D
But, tentacool, is a Pokelol xD

I need a shellder is a Pokerulz :D

What do you think abut my sprite?

2nb7mo8.png

35ciu01.png

Made in Photoshop with Mouse and Hands :D

I wish more would make servers with different aspects than this one has, and maybe more rates and such different stuff.

That sprite above is sick as shit though! =)

what about pepe?

Maybe, he have an own po client, see his client, it have things that po don't have (Server Log) and he have the TFS map BUT, his client don't have things that po yes... (Fishing rod and the other things that are in set location).

Look under the health bar, he don't have any poke ball and client shows 6 poke balls :p! WHAT A BUG!

I think the PL project is dead it should be opened now but its off they havent even tested it

what lvl is good for pyramids/?
im lvl 45 with 40k/electrode/magneton/marowak/rhyhorn/staryu

Can anyone help me I can't download the client idk whats wrong nobody replying in complaint section <_< when i download it I can't open it because it has a logo with paper and the logo of internet explorer on it :/ if you know what i mean

Im tired of brs~ so im going to make my own server...

till now i have all sprites and some scripts working...

Maybe i release the server when i finish it.

s2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back