• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what update >.<
weezing raticate arbok were updated but they didn't change fu~~ing exeggutor

The new update.. check the site, and what do you want with exeggutor? More power.. ha, it wont be changed. It's a useless powerdealer pokemon that cant do shit without its full cd, which are like 150 seconds lol.

porygon z ?o.o

porygonZ.png

It was introduced in the second generation, it will be included after the update & the addition of 2nd generation pokemon.

i know >.>
but Golduck has Stunning Confusion - passive
they should add to exeggutor something like Stunning Confusion

25aur1v.jpg

Second in About 80 Poke Balls :D

24d1ox2.jpg

Second in bout 85 Poke Balls xD

qof7o0.jpg

And another xD

Last edited:
That emo kid is my freaking lucky charm, i went with him to catch him one voltorb OR a magnemite (max), but we ended up catching both in 2 mins XD
afterwards we went to mankeys and he caught 2 in 10 mins, so we stood a lil longer there. Then went back to PC and i bought a couple of pokeballs
Bought a bulba for 4k+rock stone lol
Returning to the hunt i caught the first mankey i trew a gb at lol
and looted a (black thing, lookin like 4 dots) from the first primeape, cuz the place was crowded lol

@RazorBlade hey i want u to login D: ima attempt to catch a magneton later lol

That emo kid is my freaking lucky charm, i went with him to catch him one voltorb OR a magnemite (max), but we ended up catching both in 2 mins XD
afterwards we went to mankeys and he caught 2 in 10 mins, so we stood a lil longer there. Then went back to PC and i bought a couple of pokeballs
and looted a (black thing, lookin like 4 dots) from the first primeape, cuz the place was crowded lol

The black thing is Iron bracelets that can be used for Aya that give you a kick , punch machine or Professor Oak that gives you Box 3.

EDIT: Restart , i hope something new :s

Last edited:
The black thing is Iron bracelets that can be used for Aya that give you a kick , punch machine or Professor Oak that gives you Box 3.
How much can I sell it for? 1k? somebody told me 1k, but noone's buyin so idk what to say lol
lvl 56-
246mjrq.jpg

boring-
wgrytv.jpg

whats the fishin lvl needed to fish seakings? 60?
i got 38 lol and im lvl 40 XD

I got for sale :

Account with 58 lvl at Jasper.. Named - Artzenho (13 vip days)

Account with 50 lvl at Gold with pokes worthy 60k.. - i can sell just empty account. ( 15 vip days )

Also around 50k on Jasper - 10 USD per 2,5k

Trades made through paypal , im 100 % trustworthy , deal can be make throught Ebay..

Interested? PM me

Also around 50k on Jasper - 10 USD per 2,5k

Interested? PM me

10 diamonds= 5 bucks in br money
10 diamonds= around 7k in every server
5bucks=7k

and u wana sell 2.5k for 10 bucks? rofl

waiting list is a PAIN !!!
how hard/bad could it be to set up a paypal account, and let 2000people donate around 10-20 bucks each? + brs donating 5 bucks cuz they didnt know that they could donate already

i dont get these br guys (speccialy turtle)

Later on they could use Daopay or ZayPay (phone calls and SMS to donate) that would be a bomb for young people and guys who havent got paypal

I'll try to be on xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back