• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@up

go to the south exit of pewter, and then go east, in a sort of mountain, there they are with digletts to, i just was there for mushrooms nottoo hunt btw :p

@up

go to the south exit of pewter, and then go east, in a sort of mountain, there they are with digletts to, i just was there for mushrooms nottoo hunt btw :p

east in the forest with weedles/caterpies or before?

hmm I dont know really, but when you go to the south exit of pewter , you wil first face some ratatas, then just go east, and you willfind a mountain , if im right you see the mountain easy if ur there

hmm I dont know really, but when you go to the south exit of pewter , you wil first face some ratatas, then just go east, and you willfind a mountain , if im right you see the mountain easy if ur there

Okay, thanks, repped you.

.... fuckin lag just died to lag couldnt move couldnt take a poke out..GREAT!

Anyone wants to buy money in jasper for paypal cash?

Msg me with offerts blox

Also considering selling my char ( 62 lvl on jasper - 30 days premmy ) - any1 interested also pm are welcome

NEWS ON JASPER : PLAYER LOLAIEE IS No0oOoB

Msg me with offerts blox

Also considering selling my char ( 62 lvl on jasper - 30 days premmy ) - any1 interested also pm are welcome

I'll pay 29 ingame dollar

Level 74 with 30k and these pokes for sale only paypal:
victrebell, marowak, tentacruel, kangaskhan, charmeleon, ivysaur, electrode, starmie, golem, rhydon, raichu, machoke and a bunch others to name
bunch of misc stones..thunder, leaf, enigma, etc

any offers? :)

Msg me with offerts blox

haha just because you died on Service? Pewter Service, Im Shaankz :p

Editz0rz: Got lvl 40 today and Looted Luck Medallion after 4 min at Meowth and just got SvkE box2 and I got a weezing in it! :> Heres a Screenie of my team ;]
29ly5jc.jpg

Last edited:
haha just because you died on Service? Pewter Service, Im Shaankz :p

Editz0rz: Got lvl 40 today and Looted Luck Medallion after 4 min at Meowth and just got SvkE box2 and I got a weezing in it! :> Heres a Screenie of my team ;]
29ly5jc.jpg

nicee!, is weezing good from box2? :eek:, and gz with lvl 40, and what one is better, arbok or golbat?

but golbat has absorb and wing attack. i didnt use either one since they got changed but before they did golbat was better imo

dont remember cause it was ages ago but golbat got toxic and arbok got pin missile or something like that
finally got 65 (and 66) and golem, pidgeot and rhydon xD
also looted enigma stone from mr. mime, thinking about hunting hypnos for another one so I can get hypno
2q31wtz.jpg

16kcd46.jpg

2nisi81.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back