• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you flying dutchmen ingame? and, nah you dont need, its 350 dollar or 300 dollar at shop :p aah nvm you aren;t.. -_-

dont waste your money on outfits haha >.> try get a diamond acc instead ;O

yea i know :p on lvl 30 i will get dacc, i can do a quest then for 3k if im right :p

Aren't you flying dutchmen ingame? and, nah you dont need, its 350 dollar or 300 dollar at shop :p aah nvm you aren;t.. -_-

nop ;)

Well, somone wanna trade my stuffs in gold (It's like 500-1k dollar worth) for your stuffs in Jasper, just to be nice? :--)

does anyone know where all the elite four members spawn? I know lorelei spawns on the upper floor of misty's gym, bruno is -> of lavender and lance is /\ <- of pewter but dunno the others
and some advances and action screens :D
154fsio.jpg

2cdyazn.jpg

jf85cw.jpg

and forgot to SS 68
f4n0ph.jpg

i was stuck here cause magneton and electrode were attacking me and you cant fly when you have battle <_<

but hitting 3k with focus shadow storm is so awesome:p
thanks for the tip though, have any ideas on what else i could hunt with clefable?

I know that the electric bird forgot the name spawns on top of power plant (sometimes)

swqvxf.png

here i come, leaf stone(weepinbell), and venom stone(golbat) ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back