• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever that know how to script can, actually i did PoE scripts and i know how to make all the rest :)

That's kind of where I was going.. not any random person can do it. It does require scripting ability.

Well...

It was just a fast test, it wasn't a promote video :p

No, i'm not GM there, I'm the head Community Manager.

First of all nah.. We didn't made this only for money.

If you ever reach lvl 80-90 at Pokemononline.br you will notice that you easy get bored. (at lvl 80-90 almost everyone uses same pokes and it really sucks...)

So what we are doing?
Making a better engine, Not only the trainer will level up, pokemons will aswell.
Also you will be able to fight diferent lvls of wild pokemons around the map (Pikachus lvl 3,5,20...)

Duruuuuthy ima join beat oks????? plix xD i wanna test the second new pokemon online server okaaay????

im ur friend u know :S:S

atm installing windows 7 ultimate again cuz this current windows 7 ultimate needs a update :p

u cant even write english right
just fuck off man

comes from right person
there's only one word for that... and its.. uhh yeah
PWNED
@darkthame you're not the right person to comment someones english heh
yup
Ill maybe be back but not today maybe tomorow :))
im backkzzz hahahah

roflmaoqerty
u couldnt leave behind ur boyfriend, could u?

shut up emo

that's all you got? o_O 20 flame posts later ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i go cut myself bb''

that's all you got? o_O 20 flame posts later ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i go cut myself bb''

~comment removed from autor "Darkflame" the words what he posted was to hard, bazzese would get period~

~comment removed from autor "Darkflame" the words what he posted was to hard, bazzese would get period~

oh yes be a cute little boy and go trash the google translator, seriously you're so desperate that you start calling people around you girls heh, and anyway girls dont get period because of a ''hard post'' nothing they can control...now be a good little boy and leave me alone AIIIITTTTTT?

Btw: OH NO HE DIDN'T? yup he sure did, he sure did...

before you go; EIII WOMAN, i aint usin no fuckin translata AAIIIIT? check a common sentence made by you and you'll see..MHMMMM

Seriously guys f**k of , stop fuc*ing fighting f*s

@Today

30545451.jpg

.. And was going for a hypno and got this on the first ball <,< i wasted like 200 supers on it and didnt get and now i got it on the first ultra <.<
kadabram.jpg

@lolaiee tell him to stop callin me a girl then hah, pretty annoying that the only way he can flame me back is by calling me a girl or somethin. feels like he is DR.cox in scrubs and im J.D heh, well i'll have to change that so here we go.

-Whistle- Listen up now dorothy you better stop callin me a girl or i'll..i'll, nah nothing more to say cant really be a threat over internet lolz...

died from lag, but just got 98 back haha, 70% i toke em real fast..
It's unreal how fast i level with 4x charizards lol..
Anyyyway
ss with lag and level lawl

21mf32p.jpg

/facepalm, i made a post few hours ago and clicked preview post and I guess I forgot to actually post it cause I dont see it lol
but here it is again:
few pics
ubjw6.jpg

1zv6h6p.jpg

1zz2b28.jpg

16c89z7.jpg

I also looted a darkness stone and wasted the rest of my money on ultra balls >.> I still dont get how everyone makes so much money

edit: hahaha just went to hunt gengar and looted another darkness stone, just 7 levels for gengar now xD

Last edited:
My brother is lvl 6 :D

He said he play a world named Gold or something. :eek:

Drayz is his name i think. :p

But funny its not my little brother that plays, its my big brother :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back