• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ty, u all should do pot of moss quest just go to viridan forest and hunt there to loot pot of moss bug all monster drop it in the forest but watch out for pinsir very dangerous

331pvd3.png

xD

Any 1 in gold server wanna go hunt ponytas with water pokes?

lol i had 1 poke ball left
and i tought, why not use it on the poke i kill
so i killed a weedle
16:14 You see Empty Poke Ball.
16:14 You catch a Pokemon! (Weedle).
xD i know its bad., but lucky

i was bored in the beginnig to but then i understood the game and now i am like addicted in it XD

I'll join you tonight if you're there Lolaye, logging out for the evening, cya :)

this is how you can get dolls
16:24 Heather: We have, slowbro(10 slow tails), bulbasaur(10 bulbs), omanyte(10 stone orbs), kabuto(10 stone orbs), cubone(10 bones), jigglypuff(1 microphone), raichu(20 electric box), chansey(1 Chansey egg), psyduck(1 Psyduck mug), mewtwo(1 mewtwo helmet), moltres(1 fire feather), zapdos(1thunder feather), articuno(1 ice feather), lapras(20 water pendants), seel(10 ice orb), pikachu(10 electric box), poliwrath(15 water pendants), pidgeotto(10 feathers) and SS.Anne($100) dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back