• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fragdonut lets put our COUNTRY in the first page so people from other countries can get help from the same language as they speak? And for those who dont understand english so well?

( sweden here ;S)

baaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaa im crying because the server is off :( ARRGHH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hope it gets on soon :< I wanna see the "lag" difference XD

inww1u.png

no life on chat :(?

I have been playing it for about a day I am level 15 already.. its good fun.. just like tibia used to be before bots came out.

I really like the fact that they made it as close to the show as possible, I am 22 years old, meaning I was 12 when pokemon blue came out in the United states, I was part of the whole pokemon craze and to this day I still play some pokemon blue version while I bot on tibia.

This game is the best OT I have ever seen, it took 2 things that I used to love (tibia and pokemon) and gave them new life.

I play on brass server if anyone wants to chat when they bring the game back online.

My character name is Slevin. (ofc)

Ye its a great game, I like it also
But I hope that a bot never come out...Cuz i dont like botting/botter<_<

I used to never bot, I hated botters...But you cant beat them.. so I ended up joining them.

Sad that...

Yeah I love to play this OT while I'm working on my own, we currently have a family going on the brass server. I'm seriously addicted to this ot, was a while since I felt this way about an ot xD

Btw, our family name is "Captain", give us a line if you see us online.

@up

Will do, I am waiting for them to bring it back online... I cant wait to see how good it is with less lag!

how the fuck u get lvl 15 in one day xddd

i just tried it
its good :)
but im not into games that much

no new servers yet but yea the new net is way better this working fine now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back