• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna kill the computer.. I've been in 10 in waiting list in 5 minuts now

Me, Minti and Solid went to explore rock mountain west of cerulean and are stuck now.. if anyone is there to help, HELP

Xuvel.

Gold server.

Now I can use my Bellsprout to full!

2iizp91.png

BLEH!!! I went to fish some seakings with my friend Johan Creek (Yes.. I am fishing level 60 -.-) And we didnt get any.. So i got mad and we were gonna leave and he had his voltorb up anyways so i fished up like 50 tentacools and i was thinking "hes gonna use self destruct now" after my pokemon died all tentacools turned on me and stunned me like hell and he tried self destruct but missed every single pokemon on the screen >.< So i got stunned and died lol

"Sorry, the wait list is full. Try again later."
"Too many connection attempts from this IP. Try again later."

i am veri good :( I will make advanced bot in c++ and make uber release of it! me will sell for same liek elfbot! i will be rich menz!!! auHEAUheHU!

Edit: KK done with bot :) PM FOR LINK! xD

Last edited:
Can somone please help me!?"?2?

I need help with downloading, I only get a strange file and don't know what to do ;s

Please anyone help me fast, I wanna play

rar

Public_TS_1.0.rar

Looks like a textdocument or something -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back