• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Znote you should contact the owners asap :D Would give you a naked web cam show on msn if you could do that :eek:

everything is saved in the server:p there was never a rollback

79on wait list. btw how do u lvl the pokemon?

im in the shitty The waiting list is full.

im playing tomorow :D u cant level up ur pokemon u can evolve it or when u get higher level it will hit more .. thats what i think xD i've catched a krabby , 2 bellsprouts , a goldeen today i traded the goldeen for 2 pidgeys :D

but when i use the pokedex on them it only says mine are lvl one. and the horsea i caught says lvl 5

If you need more hosts, feel free to contact me. I got a dedicated server that I don't use any longer. :) If you want to create more worlds.

Don't use znote as your host, yes he has some very sucessful ots, but he's always been corrupt with them.

It was so weird the other day, when I hit level 18 immidiatley after I used a pokéball on the bellsprout I killed for level, and I got it, Then at level 19 I used a pokéball on a mankey and caught it. I was like.. wtf lol, But didn't get a raticate at level 20 :( died so many times today due to koffing/weezings self destruct xD and once for a server kick.

OMG
My first great poke ball
07:30 You catch a Pokemon! (Bellsprout).
I kill only ONE Bellsprout and boom :D:DD
First Great Pokeball first Bellsprout ;)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back