• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dead for fuck sake WTF IS THAT IM DEAD 2 TIMES TODAY AND I LOST A LVL

And what was with JUST silver server being offline along time last night..

i loged after kick with 2 zubats, now kick again.. i think i died? FUCK BRS.

200 on waitinglist again after 10mins of fighting go on it

OMG THAT SUX!!
1 min online...2 min off...1 min online...2 min online -.-
gay server~ ;)

My friend is awesome :)
He were in school yelling to me "I got a stooone I got a stooone" He said he bought it for 50 dollars so i say okey when we get some you gonna show it to me and guess what? ITS A FUCKING SMALL STONE HAHA ITS 5 CENTS IN THE SHOP That were Roflmao!

zubat.jpg

FACK YEAHH!!! FINALLY!!!

after so much hopeless pokeballs I GOT IT NOW!!!!

this is shit the serv went down and i die by 2 zubats.. i was lvl 25 really stupid br's

I quit it for a while.. I've joined an OT instead.
Fableot.no-ip.biz to those who wish to join me.. :)

Guys, just spamm the email adress of the GMs. Don't insult them, just be accurate at what you mean. If we all do that they might speed-up the paypal premium and the lag.. atleast it might help.

here's their email for people to lazy to go on the site; [email protected]

Xuvel.

Guys, just spamm the email adress of the GMs. Don't insult them, just be accurate at what you mean. If we all do that they might speed-up the paypal premium and the lag.. atleast it might help.

here's their email for people to lazy to go on the site; [email protected]

Xuvel.

do u really think that's working? the gm sayd 2 days ago he was gonna add new servers and fix kicks and lags, seems he made nothing of this, also donations from paypal are not working, he is not adding any other system or something...

i was selling shit when suddently mark decided to take 300 dollars of mine.. ._. stuck at lvl 17, dont know hwere to level :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back