• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey let me introduce myself.

Info:
Name: Linken
Server: Gold
Level: 13
Pokemon caught: 5 (I got the 9th Koffing on Gold:p if the stats are correct on website, can't use him untill lvl 15 tough:huh:)
Town: Pewter
Nationality: Sweden

Okey i saw this game when i visited otland. And tought i would give it i try since i hate what tibia has become now and need something to play and i don't want to pay for wow anymore.

I logg on the the first thing i see is Tibia! It's filled with noob br's asking for help and free stuff ffs.

I love the idea of the game, only thing i dont like is the kicks and when the server goes down and the waiting list i really hope they improve it. This game is a bit addictive.

I'm sitting here waiting for the server to go online lol and its past 2am, if it doesnt go online before 3 ill go to bed and try again tomorrow.

If we got any europeans here who want to be friend in game want to trade pokemons or just tips and tricks feel free to msg me.

ohh and they should get their fracking forum upp aswell!

Nice! ;D
I was almost lvl 6 and then I died so now I'm on the waiting list again :(
Stole your signature xD

well i got debug first time i logged in aswell but its cool now.

And about signature i didnt make it someone else did.

But the text is mine if its worth something :$

What's really annoying me is how only BRs can donate atm... how hard is it to setup paypal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back