• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those owners shouldnt be allowed to run this game because 1. They cant speak english cuz we need to use fail translator to understand those bastards
2. They cant even buy a good dedicated ( if they even got one :S )
3. I NEVER seen any of them online in my entire life only 1 tutor that complained about the lagg aswell = ownage.

Yeah sure ^^

EDIT: Yeah you're right. Damn good server but sad that it's so laggy and so much crashes

@ Akon

You just don't seem to understand, do you? When i play a game, doesn't matter which, if i like the game i'm stuck with it for a week, barely eating/sleeping, i have to play this game.. You can't just sit and say "Dont just play right now" I HAVE TO!

this is just crap i will probably quit and start again when they fixed a real dedicated server

yarhh i wonder that too.. I can barely move.. i move 1 sqm.. stop 10 sec.. move another square.. if i attack someone i get kicked lolz

Laaaaggg -.-

EDIT: Don't think so, I'm still in waiting list ;o

Hey, I just noticed that the pokémon folder is named "Public Test Server 1.0"
Will all characters be reseted? oO lol

Hey, If I am in pewter city..

Where do I find a pidgey to catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back