• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well the weepinbell is around 1k dolars
if u wont keep trying so pay for it
i prefare buy poke balls with that 1k dolars and trying at les i will get leaves and exp :~ and more chance to get it for less cashs:)

Got kicked from the server ;<
Well I'm on place 31 now so I'm online soon. Hope i can take lvl 17 today. I'll also try to finish the apple bite quest. ^_^

lol lucky guys that u can login
i can't login always get this shity msg
"your already online in another world"

lol I dont think so
if he was making the char it will tell him name is already in use..

If you want a weepinbell why selling the leaf stone then? you can evolve ur weepinbell with it

Cause I need to money for Diamond Account. :/
Anyway I traded my venom stone for it so when I get 30 ill get another one anyway.. and hopefully evolve my bulbasuar(If i catch one >.<)

Loza, change ur ip and check that? It were like on CSS, a dude had a bug so he got the same ip as I did so I could'nt get on anything but then he just changed his ID via Router and bam everything worked d:

Well im going to restart router so i will get new ip :<
i hope that work

EDIT: THATS WONT WORK :s

Loza, test to do another character on your account and then log in with that one and if that doesnt work then you should contact the SvKe team

Loza, test to do another character on your account and then log in with that one and if that doesnt work then you should contact the SvKe team
I have already made like 5 new characters to try that and still not working..

Thats ONLY happen when the server crash or get kicked and i try to login thats msg start...

but after server restart i can login normaly..

Ah well I'll retire untill they fix better net, more events etc.
Game gets plain boring at 35+ especially if you die and lose 40k+ exp (which atm, on Brass server, is impossible to get back since BRs are everywhere)

The Captain team pretty much signed off untill they fix things :p

Btw 3 days ago they said the new servers would be started that day = didn't happen.
2 Weeks ago they said paypal would be working the NEXT day (14 days later = didn't happen)

b0000ring

This will be my last post here for now,,

Hope you all get what you want from this game ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back