• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
08:47 You catch a Pokemon! (Ponyta).
08:47 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

sold my old one for 1k and bought 125 poke baLLS now i have 105 left <3

09:32 You catch a Pokemon! (Koffing).
09:32 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

2vjah6h.jpg

14:44 [SvkE]TuRtLe: Galera, estamos progredindo bem na criação dos novos servers, RUBY SAPHIRE e EMERALD. Os lags dos 3 atuais provavelmente serão eliminados com a troca de servidor também...

Translate?:D

14:44 [SvkE]TuRtLe: Galera, estamos progredindo bem na criação dos novos servers, RUBY SAPHIRE e EMERALD. Os lags dos 3 atuais provavelmente serão eliminados com a troca de servidor também...

Translate?:D

maybe new servers? ;D

maybe new servers? ;D

I believe it says something like the 3 new servers that were supposed to be launched have been delayed (obviously since he said they'd go online some days ago). It also says something about the server (host), but can't make anything of it :p

Translate: (Google Translater)
Galera, we are progressing well in the creation of new servers, called RUBY SAPHIRE EMERALD. The lag of 3 current will probably be eliminated with the exchange deservidor also ...

At least its translated most words.. :/

Deservidor = Host? maybe..
Galera = wtf? lol

I do hope they won't add the "gold/silver" edition though, like they mentioned before.. I personally loved the "atmosphere" alot more in the normal pokémon red/blue on the gameboy :p

Also it would mean I'd have to learn about those other 100 and something pokés hahah

I agree this map needs improvements though.
It's awesome but for a game with so many players it just doesn't fit.

Translation: People, we are working well at creating the new servers, RUBY SAPHIRE and EMERALD. The laggs of the current 3 servers will be eleminated when we add the new servers.

dont forget rep++

Translation: People, we are working well at creating the new servers, RUBY SAPHIRE and EMERALD. The laggs of the current 3 servers will be eleminated when we add the new servers.

dont forget rep++

Thanks Rep++

K3v1n, can't rep you becouse I did it yesterday ^^

dont forget rep++

thanks rep++

does anyone knows if it possible to get master ball if yes do anyone knows where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back