• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brass doesnt work for me and donzox any probs anyone else?

im locked out :\ website says online though.

Edit: Gold is up but brass u cant connect.

Last edited:
i got the quest 135 leaves but now i forgot were the npc is so can some1 help me? were is the npc or what city`?

Celadon, Susan. Better to complete at 30+ as you get a better reward.

this is so gay i just wasted 1 ball for shellder and then krabby and i catched it o_O

09:59 You catch a Pokemon! (Krabby).
09:59 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

10:03 You catch a Pokemon! (Weepinbell).
10:03 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

OMG YES YES FINALLY

Bazesse congratz.
By going through all your caught pokémon you should consider yourself a "fucking lucky bastard".

ASSHOLE :mad:

I'm like the most unlucky guy playing this game :'(

Cry/emo/cut

Bazesse congratz.
By going through all your caught pokémon you should consider yourself a "fucking lucky bastard".

ASSHOLE :mad:

I'm like the most unlucky guy playing this game :'(

Cry/emo/cut

i was unlucky before i catched ponyta then the pokemons have been rolling in :D

i was unlucky before i catched ponyta then the pokemons have been rolling in :D

Untill now I have wasted at least 300 poké balls on every pokémon I have tried to catch. Some of them I didn't even catch and gave up on (weepinbell & pidgeotto).

Caught Squirtle after like 672 pokéballs while I see fools catching them within a 100.

Aaaargh pissin me OFF! :'(

Never looted any stone either while I've only been hunting evolved pokémon ever since I got lv 20 or so.. I'm 40 now ^.-

I can't find the Fishing Level Quest in Cerulean. -.-

edit: nvm found :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back