• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl le0ox when u enter the saffari u pay 500 dollar u get 30 saffari balls which u can throw on monster there if u havn't throw all ur balls and the time is out u will still have the balls.

Then why buy them? :) I thought you could only have those saffari balls in saffari zone?

Can you use them on other places too?

I guess when you pay for enter the safari zone you get some of these balls for free.

Edit: Ninjad once again... perhaps should say something other then... hmm.. at place 45 at waitinglist, It suck..

18:53 You see Venom Stone.
A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve.

Time to catch a ekans :D

Arbok isn't that great :p

I'd go for Golbat if I were u with that Venom Stone..
It's the main pokémon I use for hunting since it pwnz with the absorb

-edit-

Also, I haven't seen anyone with a pokémon that would kill my Golbat in a 1v1 :p

Arbok isn't that great :p

I'd go for Golbat if I were u with that Venom Stone..
It's the main pokémon I use for hunting since it pwnz with the absorb

-edit-

Also, I haven't seen anyone with a pokémon that would kill my Golbat in a 1v1 :p

ye but poor lolaye's just lvl 35 ehehwyh :s flame me and i'll kill ya'll!

rofl le0ox when u enter the saffari u pay 500 dollar u get 30 saffari balls which u can throw on monster there if u havn't throw all ur balls and the time is out u will still have the balls.

So how good are the saffari balls?

Better than normal poke balls? Must be because otherwise impossible to catch something in saffari zone.

Yeah someone was in there ruining some stuff.

I might have edited someone stuff but when i do that it's to improve the wikia.

I want to setup so only registered users are able to edit the wikia. But can't find where to change it.
Yes, and it was a bit confusing because there are 2 wikias for PO now.

Pokémon Online Wiki
Pokemon Online Wiki

PS: I was editing the 1st one.

made a char for fun catched like 5 rattata 20:17 You catch a Pokemon! (Rattata).
20:17 You're already holding this pokemon species, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

What is the difference between brass silver and gold server?

And how can i enter to silver server? i've created a char in silver server but the char doens't appear in the character list :S!

PD: why each server have a limit of 300 players online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back