• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21:29 You catch a Pokemon! (Bulbasaur).21:29 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

i got 41 poke balls left :p

I'm new i this ot... so what i need to do to obtain a diamond account? Where i buy food? pokeballs? where i travel..

I'm new i this ot... so what i need to do to obtain a diamond account? Where i buy food? pokeballs? where i travel..

u can buy diamond account if ur br from site or just buy from players for game money if ur not

i dont remmber the npc name but depents in the city ur in
and same as poke balls try to find npc called MARK
u can travel by walk or just swimming if ur diamond account:p

Loza, i haven't been able to play today, but i'll for sure play tomorrow ;D

how do i buy new cloth i said HI Fisher but he didnt say anything .. and the websait is down so can some1 plz help me?

Where can you start Water Stone quest?? And what do ya need.

Edit:KICK!

I already found out.. 15 gyados tail.. Whats the quest that u have to get Ruby's and crab claws n such.

Anyone knows where the NPC can be found that takes in ice orbs?
(for ice stone quest).
I've been running around all over the ice island and can't find any NPC that needs "help", but only NPC's that wish to kick my bum in a duell :'(

im atm writing in school
but this computer here is lame :(
when i come back is my target to get magnemite
i give him max 2 days
and i wont give up
like everytime ;)

They should fix the fukkin donations, new servers and lagg already jesus christ they haven't updated the slightest thing about what was promised to have a deadline 2 weeks ago.

This shit is getting annoying.

now i've wasted 300 poke balls on bulbasaur :S

is it just me or are otland laggy?

It has 3 servers with capacity of 300 people each, from time to time is 400+ and free players takes a huge line or not get in line.

Still, best server ever seen :p

o.o In my opinion, too many people have Pidgetto... do Pidgey evolve by itself? Or do people catch Pidgetto? ;s

I want to catch one but I want someone to confirm that Pidgey doesn't require a stone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back