• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone here give me the link to the pokemon online wiki?

ye but how do you do that team rocket thingy :D and how do you do this all kind of pokemons with oak :D and gary wants a egg where do i get that?

You have to complete the missions you get from team rocket to "investigate" them for Ash's mission.

About the pokemon, you have to pokédex at least 1 pokemon of every kind that he tells you to (pretty easy if u ask me, the Dragon type is the one you probably don't have yet).

It's possible to get an egg from Exegcutor/Exegcute as far as I know.

Rep now? ^.-

You have to complete the missions you get from team rocket to "investigate" them for Ash's mission.

About the pokemon, you have to pokédex at least 1 pokemon of every kind that he tells you to (pretty easy if u ask me, the Dragon type is the one you probably don't have yet).

It's possible to get an egg from Exegcutor/Exegcute as far as I know.

Rep now? ^.-

ye but tell me what is a ''dragon pokemon'' then :D i will rep you

What's the easiest Dragon Pokémon to "Not die from" so i can dex him.

13:22 You catch a Pokemon! (Pidgey). BWAHAHA

I catch him 1 ball!

I personally found it not worth completing Oak's missions so I stopped doing them :p At the moment I'm at the mission to get him the different items (need like 1 more) but w/e :p

I personally found it not worth completing Oak's missions so I stopped doing them :p At the moment I'm at the mission to get him the different items (need like 1 more) but w/e :p

tell me more tell me more....

Anyone wanna tell me where Gary is?/tell me what to do so i can do oak's quests. :)

To be honest, this game just got even boring-er. Note the "-er".

Yes I know where ash is i looked around and cudnt find em can u describe where he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back